Terms and Conditions Baby Club
1. All three Sittings need to be completed just before, or within 4 weeks of your baby reaching 1 year old.
2. Refunds are not available if you miss, or fail to book one of your Baby photography sessions
3. Refunds are not available once you have commenced the Baby Club scheme.
4. Photography sessions are for your baby only. There will be an additional charge of £25 to include other family members.
5. Photography sittings must be booked between 12-16 weeks for Baby 1, or when your baby is able to hold her head up for a few seconds when lying on her front, 7-8 months for Baby 2, when your baby is able to sit independently, and 12 months for Baby 3 when your baby is able to stand.
6. Orders need to be collected from the studio, or orders can be posted via special delivery for a charge of £10.
7. Pictures for the folio are of your baby ONLY, and cannot be a family or sibling shot.
8. 48 hour cancellation policy - If you are unable to attend your appointment please allow at least 48 hours notice as we are unable to fill the times at short notice. (There is a £25 charge for less than 48 hours notice.)
9. Viewing appointments must take place within two of each baby club photography session. The next Baby Club shoot cannot take place until the previous viewing had been done.
10. Please check CD’s purchased on your home computer within 48 hours of receiving it. Changes or replacements cannot be made after this period.
11. Please check all prints and frames within 48 hours of receiving them.
12. Baby Club/Cherubs is aimed at new customers only. Due to high demand, we cannot guarantee that we can offer the program to a
second child, however we will try our best to accommodate past customers.